Scanner based high speed barcode reader
- 4-6 second scan speed for 96 tube rack
- Single tube scan option
- CSV output file for tube ID data
- Small footprint: 6.25” wide x 10.5” long
- Integration friendly design
- Single tube scan feature
- 1D Reader for rack barcode - Automated model
- One-touch button initiates scan and output - Automated model
- Quick output of 2D tube data
- LIMS controlled tube inventory
- Avoid wrong tube / wrong sample errors
Rack ID Scanning
- Scan the one-dimensional rack ID barcode with an integrated MS-2 (included with the SampleScan Mini Automated Model)
- Mounting bracket attaches on all four sides
Compatible 96 tube format labware
The SampleScan Mini works with a range of 2D microtubes and 2D cryotubes offered by variety of labware vendors such as:
- Greiner Bio-One
- Thermo Scientific / Matrix / ABgene Nunc
Supported tube rack formats include the popular 96 tube racks and also 48, 24, 12, or other capacity tube racks. The 384 tube rack format is supported for specific 2D labware. Template scanning feature allows for use with high-density tube racks with offset rows and columns.
The SampleScan Mini includes BioMicroLab SampleScan 2D software. This easy to use Windows application provides point and click control of the scanner.
- It provides an on-screen display of the barcode image with colorful visual scan status and quick confirmation of the scanning process.
- Barcodes are also displayed on the screen so the user can quickly evaluate any non-readable barcodes.
- SDK and ActiveX Software Developer’s Toolkits are included for integration of the scanner with robotic and LIMS systems.
- Key features include customizable output file fields, project based workflows, and single tube scan.
- Quickly evaluate any non-readable barcodes by clicking on the on-screen barcodes(s) to display an expanded view of the barcode and code characteristics.