Click on image to enlarge
Biomat 96 well plates offer a reliable response to the needs of kit manufacturers and researchers.
Plates are offered in the form of breakable 8 well strips which fit either onto an 8 x 12 holding frame or a single well holding frame, allowing the maximum flexibility for the user.
- the strips are manufactured in pure polystyrene with low fluorescence and are available in transparent, white or black polystyrene for the different applications
- the optical quality, important to reduce the background signal, is pursued through the mould design.
- the radius edged inner bottom of the wells improve the efficiency of washings
- the external lid warrants vertical alignment when using single wells
- a lid protects the external face of the bottom from scratches
- functional dimensions comply with ANSI/SLAS standards, the shape and properties of the frames warrant fast processing on automatic machinery
Available standard surfaces are:
- Medium Binding Capacity
- High Binding Capacity
- No Binding Capacity
- Concanavalin A
- Heparin catcher
- Protein A
- Protein G
- Streptavidin HB
- Wheat Germ
- Aminated (primary or secondary amine)
Beside the above
- customized surfaces are developed jointly with the customer in order to optimize the kit’s performance
Each type of surface is tested in order to warrant