Click on image to enlarge
For high performance in high throughput screening, high content screening, cell culture, and assay applications, ArcticWhite offers custom coated microplates.
- Wide selection of 96, 384 and 1536 well microplates in all plate styles.
- Expanded offering of multiwell plates, 6, 12, 24, and 48 well.
- Opaque, black, or transparent plastic, glass, or membrane-bottom microplates.
- Pre-blocked surface for minimal background binding, high sensitivity and low CV.
- Vacuum packaged for exceptional stability and shelf life.
- Custom bar-coding.
Coatings for cell culture application include the following:
Collagens, Poly-D-lysine, Laminin, Fibronectin, Gelatin, Poly-L-Lysine, Cell Specific Coatings, Basement Membrane Matrix, No-cell-Attachment, Custom Coatings
Coatings for immune-assay, binding assay, HTS program and clinical analysis applications include the following:
Streptavidin, Antibodies, Protein A, Nickel Chelate, Glutathione, Biotin, Anti-His-Tag, Protein G, Avidin, Anti GST, Non-Binding (Binding Inhibitor), Anti-Epitope Tag, Protein L, Your Custom Ligand of Choice
New surface coating for spheroid formation in 96, 384 and 1536 well formats.
We offer an evaluation plate that has multiple coatings on the same plate with each coating occupying a discreet column or columns. Available in 6 well to 1536 well formats. The coating options are customizable in order to meet the researcher’s needs.
Additional Surface Coatings and Modifications:
- Hydrophilic, hydrophobic, or chemically reactive coatings for plastic, porous membranes, silicon, glass, or metal surfaces.
- Blocking of non-specific binding and enhancement of wetting and flow properties.
- Coated culture flasks and roller bottles.
- Custom Coating for improved adhesion of the SHSY5Y cell line.